Here at James Hart Chiorley, we are specialists in HGV Commercial Vehicle Sales, that’s why we always ensure our customers know exactly what to look out for! With our 8 point check-list, we give you an insight into the key points you need to consider when buying a truck.
- Wherever possible, always arrange to view the truck in daylight hours. If this is not possible, checking in a well-lit workshop is preferable, especially on level ground to check the fluid levels!
- Ensure the truck you are viewing is the one advertised. Sounds simple however, we hear stories of people viewing trucks that are not the ones that have been advertised. Sometimes it may be that you are going to view one of a choice of the same thing, always ask the question first!
- Prior to viewing or considering to buy, think about the deal you want. Trucks can be bought at the lowest possible cost, a lot lower than the original asking price, as a trade sale, or, at the asking price with things like servicing, inspection and warranty provided. Make sure you and the seller are clear as to how the truck will be purchased.
- If it is not a trade sale, does the truck come inspected prior to collection/delivery? We at James Hart Chorley Ltd, inspect all of our trucks prior to collection and delivery!
- Inevitably, used trucks will probably have some defects. Make sure you agree with the dealer as to what is repairaed or replaced etc, make sure all the defects completed to your satisfaction?
- Used trucks will more than likely have some parts replaced or paintwork done over time, check that this has been completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Is all the paperwork available? V5 Documents, M.O.T and Plating Certificate.
- Finally, make sure you have a brew if you want one!
If you’d like to discuss your requirements, then give us a call on 01257 279414.
Did you know James Hart (Chorley) Ltd can supply and fit AdBlue parts, and diagnose and repair HGV AdBlue faults.
Our fully qualified HGV technicians can diagnose and repair any and all AdBlue faults or if it’s just the part you require our experienced parts staff can identify and supply.
There has never been a more crucial time to ensure you AdBlue system is performing correctly.
The DVSA are now carrying out roadside checks for lorry’s for emissions cheats. Anyone found with an adblue emulator or other fake emission reduction device will be forced to fix the system within 10 days. Otherwise the DVSA will issue a fine and take the vehicle off the road. Full details can be found on the link below.
James Hart (Chorley) Ltd can supply and fit:
- Nox sensors
- AdBlue pumps (EAS units)
- AdBlue dosing valves
- AdBlue injectors
- Catalytic converters
Our AdBlue parts are sourced directly from the original manufacturer so you can be sure you’re getting the best quality part at the best possible price.
So whether it’s just the part you need, a repair or diagnosis, call us on 01257 279414.
We stock only the best quality used trucks, fully inspected and approved prior to going on sale. So if you’re looking for a new truck for your business, then take a look at our latest used trucks range here
It pays to check back often with us, as our used truck range moves quickly. We can provide you with all of the details on any of our trucks, which are also available to view upon appointment on 01257 279 414.
We have many types of used trucks, covering all requirements, if you don’t see the truck you are looking for, then we may still be able to help, again call us on 01257 279 414 and we will discuss your specific requirements.
Our new MOT, service and repair station is proving to be very popular with the local community of Chorley and the surrounding areas and we are getting very good feedback to the services we provide.
With Summer just around the corner, we have some very good offers for servicing and repairs, even if it’s just a check-over before travelling, it can be very worthwhile just for the peace of mind it brings.
If travelling in comfort is a priority, then how about an air conditioning re-gas. This will ensure that your air is as cool as possible so you are not getting into a lather in the summer traffic.
To book in your MOT, service or repair, for your car, van or motorhome, call our friendly team today on 01257 279 414.
At James Hart, we sell only the best used trucks, so you can be sure you are getting the very best deal. We always have a wide range of trucks on site so you can easily arrange to view the truck(s) you are interested in and get all the details and pricing first hand.
Our used truck team have many years of experience and can advise and tailoer a solution exactly to your individual needs. Our Truck Sales Manager is Dave Orrit, for any enquiries you can call Dave on 01257 279 414
View our current list of used trucks here
Our new MOT, service and repair centre for cars, vans and motorhomes can prepare you for your summer driving, keeping your car safe and in tip-top condition. At this time of year it can be a good idea to get things checked and we can also recharge your air-conditioning so you don’t lose your cool on the roads.
The services we provide are of the highest quality, yet at very affordable rates. No job is too small so even if it’s a minor irritation you need sorting out, to something much bigger, we are fully equipped to help you.
Our MOT and service centre has a comfortable waiting area, so if preferred, you can get your MOT or repair completed whilst you wait.
To book in an MOT, Service or Repair at our Chorley service centre, simply call 01257 279414 or 01257 235 188 now.
It’s been a warm year so far, but with colder weather just around the corner, now is the time to book your vehicle in for a winter check, to uncover any potential problems that may let you down later if not identified.
We now have a fully equipped MOT, service and repair bay that allows for all types of services for cars, vans and light commercials. Of course, this is on top of our truck service and repair facility.
We hope you will visit us soon, call on 01257 279 414 to make a booking.
Thinking of getting away for a break, maybe Centerparcs, a city break or Lapland?
Then enter our draw this August to win, full details here
We are proud to announce that we can now provide MOT Inspections for cars,
vans and motorhomes (Class 4 and 7) at our Chorley site.
Features and benefits:
– Very competitive prices
– MOT while-you-wait
– CARS, VANS, Motorhomes
– Any makes/ models
– Full diagnostics, state of the art Equipment
– Recovery, Servicing & Repairs available
Is your next MOT due soon?
To book your car, van or motorhome for it’s next MOT, call us now on 01257 279 414.
HOW TO FIND US:
We are just down the road from Southlands High School, Sat Nav use: ‘PR7 2NL’
James Hart (Chorley) Ltd – Clover Rd, Chorley, Lancashire PR7 2NL
01257 279 414
Win a fantastic holiday for up to four with James Hart Chorley.
How to enter: It’s easy, every £500 or over order, on parts, vehicles, repairs or servicing will automatically be entered! Good luck!